Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Love Affair

You keep me awake all night long
I toss and turn, again and again, by my husband's side
You give me clarity of thought
You bring forth issues chucked in the far corner of my mind
You give me a second lifeline
When I feel that my entire energy has been sapped by daily life challenges
You make me feel alive
Your scent is inviting
I'm forever drawn to you
You quench my thirst
You keep my heart racing
You fill my breath with your lingering scent
You leave you hue in my smile
You make me dizzy after a fitfull, sleepless night
Oh.. how do I part with thee, My Beloved Coffee

6 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

dah stop minum kopi ke la ni?

Nida said...

hehe..ingatkan jiwang ko sape la tadi.

Nida said...

maksu ida dah upload gambor2 abaya dale belog ida.

Ibu WA Alim said...

Tok pehe ambo..

Yasmin's Mummy said...

UA: I've switched to decaf :)

Nida: kat blog ni setakat jiwang kat kopi je lah DA :)

IWA: Itulah kesan kopi terhadap saya, yang membuatkan saya tidak boleh meninggalkannya.

Ibu WA Alim said...

Ye buat ambo tok berapo nok pehe tu sbb BI ambo ni ado krg sikit (byk)..
Pahtu, sbb maksud2 yg tersembunyi d blkg bhs sastera (sajak)tu..