Monday 28 February 2011

Evil Me

Yesterday I went to the gym at the club. Noone else was there when I arrived so I had the entire gym to myself.

I switched on the aircond above the entrance door at 16C but the room was still warm. So I switched on the other aircond in the middle of the room. Now I could exercise in bliss...

Later on a guy came in. He proceeded to switch off the aircond nearer to me, the one in the middle of the room. I gave him my fiercest glare but it only pierced through his back because he wasn't looking in my direction. Since I almost finished exercising anyway, I decided to let it go. No point in getting my blood pressure hiked up right?

But then Mr Freezing approached the aircond above the entrance door and switched off that one too. Like, hello? Can't you see the lovely lady is almost swimming in her own sweat?

So I said to Mr Freezing, "Can you switch on the aircond, please?"

He mumbled, "Oh, yeah", like someone had just awaken him from his slumber and switched the aircond above the entrance door back on. I noticed the aircond fan was rotating very very slowlyyyy, so I knew he had fumbled with the temperature control.

I exercised for 2 more minutes or so and decided to call it a day.

Then I walked to the scale to weigh myself. It was placed near the aircond in the middle of the room. I switched on that aircond, glanced at Mr Freezing, and smiled to myself.

After weighing myself, I walked over to the bench near the aircond above the entrance door. I grabbed the aircond remote control and saw that Mr Freeze had changed the temperature to 30C. No wonder it felt like I was in a sauna room instead of a gym. So I changed it back to 16C, and then coolly walked out of the gym. This time I didn't look at Mr Freezing, but I had a wide grin on my face.

Muahahaha.

6 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

think positive la mak su. duk sauna pun, burn fat apa..ahahah

Nida said...

muahahaha *gelak tergolek2*

lepas exercise timbe selalu, tu x tahan tu..hihi. Ida lagu tu jgk, lepas sit-up sehari, terus tgk perut depe cermin :)

Yasmin's Mummy said...

UA: maksu belum convinced sauna boleh burn fat.. macam it will just drain off water je? :p

Nida: hehe.. sebenarnya scale kat gym lagi kelass dari scale kat rumah.. it shows body fat & body water %.. sebab tu maksu timbe hehe..

Ibu WA Alim said...

Gedebe adik ambo..

Org tu agak2 selfish..tak mmikir ko org lain..pk diri sendiri saja..
@pun ala2 sombong/ego..dia pk exercise septtnya lbh baik dlm suasana yg panas..mmg betul pun..tp dia buat secara autokerassi..paksa org lain terima kehendak/ideanya..

Yasmin's Mummy said...

IWA: Now you know .. bak kata Phua Chu Kang "don't pray pray with me" haha..

T rasa org tu tak respect org lain... dia buat macam gym tu dia yg punya. Bayangkan pukul 4 ptg, dinding kaca dari lantai ke siling, pintu semuanya bertutup.. tentu berkuap kan.

Anyway, ya ke lebih baik exercise dlm suasana panas? Ini lagi satu I belum yakin :P. I nak kurangkan fat, bukan kurangkan water. Okay nanti nak cari more info on this.

Ibu WA Alim said...

Ky kata gitu sbb jenis losyen yg dguna utk burn fat mmg dr jenis yg panas2..

Dan dlm pantang lps bersalin pun org pakai minyak/benda panas dlm maksud nak capai btk badan asal juga kan?

Dan dulu masa Ky kat Terengganu adala guna product Avon..losyen/krim utk kempiskan perut/kecilkan paha gitu..dnasihatkan menggunakannya dgn 1 belt yg mmg utk thn/kekalkan kepanasan losyen/krim tu lama d badan kita..