Tuesday 4 March 2008

Alhamdulillah

The e-mail came yesterday afternoon. The results have been released.

I was apprehensive, but I knew I had to accept whatever come my way. I've always been bad at this. I know I can be too hard on myself sometimes (come to think of it, most of the time actually).

With DD sitting in my lap (she wanted to play computer games), I logged in into the portal. Alhamdulillah. It's good overall. I hugged DD while repeatedly saying 'Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah'. She was curious. I explained that I passed my exams. She asked whether I can go to a different school now (where does that come from?). Told her no, I would still be going to the same school.

She lost her interest and insisted that she wanted to play her computer games.

I made her wait and wrote an e-mail to DH to inform him of my results. His reply: "Itulah you, worry sangat". Hmm, of course I was worried.

With DD happily occupied with her Fifi game, I went to my room to pray. Alhamdulillah.

4 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

4 flat ker?
ala, along time, okay la..i used to be worried before..sekarang dah lepak je, hehe

Ibu WA Alim said...

Alhamdulillah juga from me. Awalnya buka computer..lama tunggu blog ni di update..sampaikan lama juga dah tak visit blog ni, eh hari ni buka-buka rupanya dah 'hello again'..

Yasmin's Mummy said...

Sita, thanks for visiting. Tak sangka ada readers selain dari mardhiah12 :)
Tahun ni mengundi di mana?

Ibu WA Alim said...

As for the year of 2004, I'll be voting at Ampang..dah tetap dah pilihan, InsyaAllah tak berubah, seperti dulu juga..