Thursday 6 January 2005

PS2

My DH had always wanted to own a PS2. Whenever I asked what he wanted for an anniversary or a birthday present, his standard answer was a PS2. Financial constraint aside, I was worried that a PS2 would be my rival for my DH’s attention, so it remained an unfulfilled wish.

Until last Saturday, that is. Finally, DH bought it himself. After so long, I didn’t have the heart to discourage him. It was his money anyway.

We arrived home late that Saturday night, almost 11 pm. DH wasted no time to test his new toy. The next day, more time was spent with the PS2. For once, Astro sports channels were neglected. He went to bed after 1 am that day because he was busy getting himself acquainted with the PS2.

As a sweetener for DD and me, DH bought some games that DD could play such as The Cat in The Hat, Shark’s Tale and a couple more. DD got scared of the sharks so it looks like the game has to wait. As for TCTH, DH and I ended up playing the game as DD could not follow the instructions yet.

DH is on leave today. I could just imagine how he’s going to spend the day. During my phone call to him this morning, I told him not to forget that he has daughter. I got an assurance from him on that. As for helping with the housework, I don’t think he will score any points in that department.

2 comments:

Bustaman said...

If you cant beat them, join them. :)

Yasmin's Mummy said...

I haven't got the chance yet, he's still very possessive with it.