Saturday 23 February 2008

An update

Wow it's been 3 years since the birth of this blog. Sad to say, I had not been faithful in updating. And I can't say that I'm back with a vengeance.

Anyway, little DD is almost 5. And she looks set to be the only apple in her Daddy's and Mummy's eyes. It's not for lack of trying though. God knows what we put ourselves through, short of going to the bomohs and pawangs. As of now, I'm counting my blessings and trying my best to accept God's decree. I suppose there comes a time when one has to pause, take stock of the situation, and decide that enough is enough (at least that's what I learnt from my management text book, though the point was stated in a slightly more refined way). It's time to pursue new interests and dote on the present rather than pine for the unknown.

In any case, there's the MBA to worry about. *Sigh* Why do I always need issues to worry about?

Signing of, Yasmin's Mom (as she prefers to call me now).

No comments: